Develop all your voice and data applications on a single telephony device using fixed-mobile convergence technology.
The PIKA WARPTM Telephony Appliance is ideal for telephony developers of all kinds looking for a small, low-cost, integrated and reliable computer replacement to deploy telephony applications in the Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) and Small/Medium Enterprises (SME) markets. Completely customizable, it is compatible with VoIP phones as well as analog sets. Unlike your typical computer or appliance, PIKA has covered all your customer’s traditional telephony requirements. The configuration of the WARP is modular and can include up to 2 additional modules in a combination of FXO / FXS / BRI / GSM plus VoIP stations and trunks. The PIKA WARPTM Telephony Appliance is designed to address businesses with up to 100 users.
For Asterisk developers looking for a hardware platform with Asterisk pre-integrated, the PIKA WARPTM Appliance is a cost-effective alternative for your small business customers. If you have some development expertise, you can add your own Asterisk-based application, add your own GUI, and brand the LCD screen with your own company logo and/or product name.
Further easing the development exercise is the PIKA-provided DAHDI interface to the telephony modules. This DAHDI interface will provide for a smooth integration with Asterisk and serves to maintain your development investment on other DAHDI based platforms.
The PIKA WARPTM Telephony Appliance has all your requirements covered:
- Debian operating system and x86 architecture make for straightforward development
- Fixed-mobile convergence means you can provide wireless voice (GSM, UMTS) and data (UMTS/3G, LTE/4G) to enterprise markets and remote / mobile work sites
- Develop applications using Asterisk
- Develop many applications including, fixed line and mobile PBX, IVR, dialer, logging, etc. just as you would on your PC
Features & Benefits
- x86 architecture
- eSATA interface
- VoUMTS (3G) and VoLTE (4G) networks
- Mini PCIe (2)
- FAX over GSM
- Intel Atom E620 600MHz processor
- Additional DSP-based processing option
- provides G.729 transcoding and hardware-based echo cancellation
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- USB host port (v2.0)
- Optional Expansion Modules (max 2): 4-port FXS station, 4-port FXO trunk, 2-port / 4-channel and 4-port / 8-channel BRI modules and 2- and 4-port GSM, UMTS and LTE
- 1 mini PCIe expansion slot with internal SIM slot for UMTS, LTE, WiMax, WiFi, Bluetooth modules
- 1 external USB 2 connector for UMTS, LTE, WiMax, WiFi, Bluetooth modules
- 4-port FXO module contains a power failure transfer jack (RJ-11)
- Audio in, Audio out jacks for music on hold and paging functions
- Brandable LCD screen
- 40 characters (2 x 20), backlit display and scroll button
- Power LED
- Real-time clock
- Common TDM clock (applicable when 2 optional TDM modules are present)
- External universal power supply with country variant plugs
- Standalone, stackable, wall mountable or rack mountable
- Dynamic thermal management
- Internal RS232 programming port
Asterisk is a registered trademark of DIGIUM, Inc.